Been wondering how to Log out from Twitter on PC? Don’t worry we have got you covered on this article. Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms. Infact Twitter is the main social media platform through which companies, celebrities’ and individuals share news.
Twitters users use both PC and Mobile devices to surf through Twitter. Although majority of the users are on mobile devices, still a significant amount of users access Twitter through their computer.
Logging out of Twitter, be it on your smartphone or your computer, has been a bit confusing compared to other popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
So how do you log out of Twitter on PC? Without any further ado, lets jump right into this query…
How to Log Out from Twitter on PC?
To Log Out of Twitter on PC, just click on the Three Dots present at the bottom hand side of your Computer. There you will see Your Twitter Account Name along with your Display Picture and twitter username.
Upon clicking the Three Dots present at the bottom left hand side of your screen, you will be presented with two options:
Option 1: Add Another Twitter Account
Option 2: Log Out from your Current Twitter Account
Option 2 is what we are seeking right now. Hence click on Logout of @ your username. And hence you will be successfully logged out from your account.
Step By Step Process to Log Out from Twitter From PC
Below here is a step by step process to log out of Twitter on a PC:
- Open the Twitter Website where you are logged in.
- Look at the Bottom Left Hand Side on your screen.
- Three you can see your Twitter Account Name along with Circular Head Display Picture and your username as well.
- Click anywhere on that box.
- Upon clicking, you will be presented with two options.
- Option 1 is to Add Another Twitter Account.
- Option 2 is to Log Out of Existing Twitter Account.
- Click on Logout and there you go! You are now signed out from your Twitter Account on PC
Hence in this way you can easily Log Out from Twitter On PC.