How to deactivate Funimate Account? If you have been wondering about this query and want to get a clear cut answer then you have landed at the right place.
In this Article we will walk you through the process needed to deactivate your Funimate account. Now let’s get started…
What is Funimate?
Funimate is a video editing app that allows you to create fun, creative, and unique videos. With Funimate, you can add music and effects to your videos, and share them with your friends. Funimate is the perfect way to make your videos stand out from the crowd.
How to Deactivate Funimate Account?
You can deactivate your Funimate Account through the Funimate application itself. The process is easy and should take you only few minutes.
If you’re sure you want to deactivate your account, please follow these steps:
- First and foremost open your Funimate Application
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the main screen on your Funimate app
- Scroll down a bit and you will see Settings. Please tap on Settings
- After you are inside settings of your Funimate App, click on Account.
- Now Scroll down and tap on Deactivate Account to delete your Funimate Account
- Finally Enter your Funimate Account password to confirm one last time that you want to delete your account
- After confirmation, your Funimate account will be successfully deactivated
Once you deactivate your Funimate account, all of your data stored on your account will be deleted from Funimate servers. This action is irreversible, so please make sure you really want to do this before proceeding.
Should I backup data before deleting Funimate Account?
If you decide to delete your Funimate account, we recommend that you first backup your data. You can do this by going to your settings and clicking on the “export” tab. From there, you can choose what data you want to export and how you want to export it. Once you’ve exported your data, you can delete your account by going to your settings and clicking on the “delete” tab.
Taking a backup of your Funimate Account date might be important for you and you might regret not having done so if you deactivate your account in a hurry. You must have made many unique videos with the help of Funimate with various effects. So you definitely do not want these videos to get permanently deleted forever right?
So, even just for the sake of time you invested on making those video edits, you should take backup of your Funimate Account data.
How to make Funimate Account Private?
To make your Funimate account private, go to your settings and click on the “privacy” tab. From there, you can select who can see your account and who can’t. You can also choose to make specific aspects of your account private, such as your profile picture or videos. If you have any questions about privacy on Funimate, you can contact Funimate support team.
Who can use Funimate?
There is no definitive answer to this question since everyone enjoys and uses Funimate differently. However, we would say that the ideal age range for Funimate app is between 13-18 years old. This is because the vast majority of our users are within this age bracket and they tend to use the app the most actively. Of course, anyone of any age can enjoy and use Funimate except kids below 13 years old.
Funimate is a great app for teens! It’s a great way for them to be creative and have fun with friends. This app is most popular among the teens compared to the other age groups.
How to cancel pro membership on Funimate?
If you’re not interested in using Funimate Pro anymore, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how:
- Open the Funimate app and go to the Profile tab.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner of Funimate App
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Cancel your Funimate Subscription.
- On the very bottom you will see a Cancel Subscription Option
- Click on Cancel Subscription Option
- Confirm that you want to cancel by tapping on Yes, I’m sure.
- Your Funimate subscription will be cancelled and you will revert back to the free version of Funimate.